- The Brontosaurus from Schleich DINOSAURS has a long tail, a massive body and a narrow neck. The dinosaur was about 15 tonnes in weight and 22 m long.
- So far, brontosaurus has been found a skeleton, but no skull. But probably he had a rather small head, just like the Apatosaurus. The name Brontosaurus means thunder lizard. The researchers once believed that the dinosaur would make his tail like a whip.
- Brontosaurus probably stood on his hind legs to achieve higher growing plants.
- The Schleich figures are modelled in detail and stand for educational play.
- The item belongs to the theme world Dinosaurs and is suitable for children aged 4-10 years.