- There are many pointed teeth in the moving jaw of the Mosasaurus by Schleich Dinosaurs. In order to break prey animals such as fish and turtles, the dinosaur opened it very far and bite vigorously.
- Due to the shape of his teeth, he could probably not chew, but only swallow. As an adaptation to its habitat, the front and rear legs were transformed into fins. It also had a large fin at the tail end.
- From the snout to the tail fin, the length of the mosasaurus was probably 17-18 m.
- The Schleich figures are modelled in detail and stand for educational play.
- The item belongs to the theme world Dinosaurs and is suitable for children aged 4-10 years.