- The Ceratosaurus from Schleich DINOSAURS was a carnivorous dinosaur who lived in the Upper Jura about 150 million years ago. The two humps on the eyes and the large hump on the nose are made of bone.
- He used them either in battle or to scare off rivals. There are also numerous small spiked bones on his back. The many humps and plates gave it its name: Ceratosaurus means hornek.
- The tail of the ceratosaurus was half the length of its body.
- The Schleich figures are modelled in detail and stand for educational play.
- The item belongs to the theme world Dinosaurs and is suitable for children aged 4-10 years.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by
email at email@example.com
Or phone us directly at our shop in Dublin at +353 (01) 8727100.
We're here to answer any questions that you might have regarding our shop.