Schleich Griffin Vulture
- The vulture from Schleich Wild Life is a full-grown goose vulture. It lives all over Europe, North Africa and Asia. As a habitat, the bird of prey prefers open landscapes as well as rock cliffs and canyons.
- It has a red-brown plumage, black-grey swings, a virtually unfeathered neck and a collar of white fluff. Vultures are particularly important for the ecosystem. They eat dead animals, which could otherwise spread diseases.
- Vultures do not find cheekies due to its smell. They pee it with their excellent sense of vision.
- The Schleich figures are modelled in detail and stand for educational play.
- The item belongs to the theme world of Wild Life and is suitable for children between 3-8 years.