Schleich Proboscis Monkey
- The nose monkey from Schleich Wild Life is a primatic species that lives in the rain and mangrove forests of the Asian island of Borneo. The male animals wear a striking large nose that can reach up to 10 cm long. But with it, they cannot smell particularly good.
- Researchers believe that it serves to impress females. Nose monkeys are day-active mammals, live in small groups and feed on leaves and fruits.
- The nose monkey can swim best of all primates. It can also be dive very well.
- The Schleich figures are modelled in detail and stand for educational play.
- The item belongs to the theme world of Wild Life and is suitable for children between 3-8 years.