Schleich Emperor Penguin
- The penguin by Schleich Wild Life is an emperor penguin. Of all penguins he is the largest and heaviest one. It is also the only one who lives so far south in Antarctica. Emperor penguins do not build a nest, but breed directly on the ice.
- While the female migrates to the sea after the egg laying to dive for fish, the egg is hatched by the man. It puts it on his feet and slides the belly fold over to keep it warm.
- If emperor penguins want to get out of the water, they jump on the ice in the high arch.
- The Schleich figures are modelled in detail and stand for educational play.
- The item belongs to the theme world of Wild Life and is suitable for children between 3-8 years.