- Poetry for Neanderthals is a competitive word-guessing card game from Exploding Kittens where you must speak good or get hit with a NO! stick
- A Simple and Easy Game for Kids and Adults - Using only single syllable words, give clues to your team trying to guess your secret phrase. If you mess up and use a big word, you get bopped on the head with a 2-foot long inflatable club
- It's a board game that forces you to explain complicated ideas using simple vocabulary. It's a game that forces you to sound a little bit dumb. So, instead of saying "broccoli," you'd say something like "green thing you eat for live long and have good health."
- A Game by Exploding Kittens - Creators of award-winning, hilarious and entertaining games that adults, teens and kids will all enjoy!
- Poetry for Neanderthals is fun for both grownups and children. It takes a few minutes to learn and about 20 minutes to play
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by
email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or phone us directly at our shop in Dublin at +353 (01) 8727100.
We're here to answer any questions that you might have regarding our shop.