- The platypus from Schleich Wild Life is one of the few egg-laying mammals. His native to Australia. It lives there in rivers and lakes and feeds on crabs, insects and worms. Its wide beak is reminiscent of a duck's beak.
- With it, it detects the electrical signals of other animals and can detect prey. Unlike other mammals, the platypus has a very low body temperature of only 32 degrees Celsius.
- The only other mammal to lay eggs is the ant hedgehog.
- The Schleich figures are modelled in detail and stand for educational play.
- The item belongs to the theme world of Wild Life and is suitable for children between 3-8 years.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by
email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or phone us directly at our shop in Dublin at +353 (01) 8727100.
We're here to answer any questions that you might have regarding our shop.