- The diabloceratops was a plant-eating dinosaur with two curved horns on his neck collar. He also owes his Latin name: face with devil's horns.
- The diabloceratops was discovered only in 2002.
- He probably lived around many lakes and rivers.
- Researchers suspect he might have been an ancestor to the Triceratops.
- The Schleich figures are all sculpted in detail and stand for educational play.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by
email at email@example.com
Or phone us directly at our shop in Dublin at +353 (01) 8727100.
We're here to answer any questions that you might have regarding our shop.