- Includes gameboard with 4 cardboard wheels and 4 plastic rivets), 6 movers, 93 cards (6 Student cards, 21 Mystery cards, 33 Help cards, 33 Dark Deck cards), 6 Suspect tokens, 6 Item tokens, 40 House Point tokens, envelope, 2 standard dice, 1 Hogwarts die, notepad, label sheet, and game rules.
- WHO, WHAT, WHERE: Kids move around the board as Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna, or Neville, and try to discover who vanished, what spell was used, and where the crime happened
- CHANGING GAMEBOARD: Players can move the wheels in the corners of the board to reveal secret passages, to show which doors may or may not be available to use, or the Dark Mark may appear
- GAME FOR AGES 8 AND UP: This edition of the Clue game makes a great gift for Harry Potter fans. Inspired by the Harry Potter film series, it's a board game for 3-5 players, for kids ages 8 and up
- MYSTERY GAME: Remember playing the original Clue game as a kid? Introduce your kids to the classic mystery board game in which players solve the who, what, and where of the crime
- INSPIRED BY HARRY POTTER: The Clue: Wizarding World Harry Potter edition board game is a suspenseful game of ""whodunit"" with artwork and characters inspired by the Wizarding World Harry Potter universe
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by
email at email@example.com
Or phone us directly at our shop in Dublin at +353 (01) 8727100.
We're here to answer any questions that you might have regarding our shop.