- Welcome to the 17th Century. You are in the middle of the Gouden Eeuw, the Dutch Golden Age. Amsterdam is the beating heart of global trade and the wealthiest city on Earth
- Goods from around the world are piling up on the docks, in ship holds, in warehouses, and on the banks of its countless canals
- In this fast-paced Ticket to Ride game, players race one another to claim the most lucrative commercial routes, fulfil rewarding trade contracts, and collect precious merchandise from the bustling streets of this legendary city
- The elegantly simple gameplay of this stand-alone version of Ticket to Ride is ideal for both beginners and seasoned players
- For 2 to 4 players | 10 to 15 minutes play time | Ages 8 and up
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by
email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or phone us directly at our shop in Dublin at +353 (01) 8727100.
We're here to answer any questions that you might have regarding our shop.